1. Brush hair end first, then the middle, and the top at last.
2. Fill a basin with lukewarm water and add a dash of conditioning shampoo.
3. Soak for a couple of minutes the wash it gently.
4. Rinse and comb it thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
5. Do it again to make sure the hair is clean.
6. Cover the hair with the towel to soak up the water on it.
7. Let it dry naturally at room temperature.
Hair Care Tips
1. Brushing the hair gently can prevent the hair falling out.
2. Deep condition the hair once a week, it will lasting longer.
3. Keep ends trimmed every 6 - 10 weeks can prevent tangle.
4. Perm & dye are recommended to professional stylist only.
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.